Nurse Aide 2
The CNA II course will teach student state-approved skills and tasks in accordance with North Carolina Board of Nursing. The nurse aide II student will perform more complex nursing skills with emphasis on sterile technique. The school will provide Students with instructions and hands on experience in the classroom, Lab and clinical setting, with skills required to work in a variety of health care settings.
Please note: Sterile technique module must be taught as a required component of the following modules: Wound care, Suctioning, Tracheostomy care, Peripheral IV fluids, Urinary catheterization, Sterile dressing, Ostomy care/Wound irrigation, etc.
Requirement needed for Nurse Aide II Program
- Proof of high school diploma/GED OR College transcript
- Proof of current and active Nurse Aide I Listing with North Carolina board of nursing, with no substantiated findings
- Findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of properties
- Negative drug test, negative PPD report
- Valid/current Picture ID and social security card
- Criminal background check with good standing report
Registration fee: Non-refundable fee of $25.00
Tuition: $650.00 (textbook not included)
TEXTBOOK: Check with faculty
Unity Nursing Institute have payment plan: $325.00 is due before the start of class and the balance $325.00 is due the second week of class.
NURSE AIDE II PROGRAM- PROGRAM DURATION: 8 weeks – Clock Hours:165
CLASS SCHEDULE: MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS