The CNA II course will teach students state-approved skills and tasks in accordance with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. A Nurse Aide II student will perform more complex nursing skills with emphasis on sterile technique. The school will provide students with instructions and hands-on experience in the classroom, lab, and clinical setting with skills required to work in a variety of health care settings.
Please note: The sterile technique module must be taught as a required component of the following modules: Wound care, Suctioning, Tracheostomy care, Peripheral IV fluids, Urinary catheterization, Sterile dressing, Ostomy care/Wound irrigation, etc.
Requirements needed for Nurse Aide II Program
- Proof of high school Diploma OR College Transcript
- Proof of current and active Nurse Aide I Listing with North Carolina board of nursing, with no substantiated findings
- Findings of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of properties
- Negative drug test, negative PPD report
- Valid/current Picture ID and social security card
- Criminal background check with good standing report
Registration fee: $25.00 (Non-refundable)
Tuition and lab fee: $750.00
NOTE: The textbook is not included. Students should purchase the textbook online. The textbook: North Carolina Nurse Aide II by Hegner Acello Needham
PLEASE INCLUDE $5.00 PROCESSING FEE FOR ALL DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENT.
Unity Nursing Institute have payment plan:
$375.00 is due before the start of class to get confirmation and the balance of the last $375.00 is due the first week of class.
Please Note: The date and time for the class might change if students will be attending their clinical assignment which would make this class shorter.
NURSE AIDE II PROGRAM DURATION: 8 weeks (Or Clock Hours: 165)
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR 2021: August 23-October 29
MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS
FROM: 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM