The Refresher Program is for individuals who have been listed on the NCDHSR listing as a CNA but have allowed their license/certification to lapse for two years.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR LICENSE HAS LAPSED FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOW TO TAKE THE REFRESHER PROGRAM.
This program is also for individuals who have received their CNA license from another state and want a listing with the NCDHSR.
- PROOF OF EXPIRED LICENSE (within 2 years of expiration of license) or PROOF OF ACTIVE LICENSE FROM ANOTHER STATE.
- High School/GED and/or College(if applicable) Transcript (Offcial or Unofficial)
- Two Forms of Identification (Social Security/Photo ID and/or US Passport) [Legal Name must match on both]
- Physical Exam Report (Valid within a year of the first day of class)
- Negative TB Test/Chest X-ray or QuantiFeron-TB (Valid within a year of the first day of class)
- COVID-19 Vaccination (Required for clinicals)
- Criminal Background Check (Valid within 6 months of the first day of class) *Available through the school for $40.
- Urine Drug Screen (Valid within 6 months of the first day of class) *Available through the school for $40.
Application, Enrollment and Document Drop-Off MUST BE DONE ON MONDAY-THURSDAY FROM 9am-2pm (School is Closed for Lunch 12-1pm) at the school.
**By appointment ONLY, outside of the above mentioned hours.**
DURATION: 40 Clock hours
APPLICATION FEE: $25.00 ( Nonrefundable)
TUITION : $250.00 ( No payment plan)
*For information regarding payment options, please click “PAY NOW” at the bottom of the page.
2023 CNA I REFRESHER CLASSES
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:30PM
January 9th – 13th
March 27th – 31st
August 28th – September 1st (Evening Class ONLY, 4pm – 10pm)