Nurse Aide 1
To be eligible for enrollment in our CNA training program, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- High School or College Transcript
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background Checks
- TB Test
- PLEASE REMEMBER, STUDENT WILL ONLY BE CONFIRM FOR A CLASS IF ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET INCLUDING THE INITIAL OR FULL PAYMENT OF THE TUITION ARE RECEIVED BY THE SCHOOL.
- NOTE: PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT GUARANTEE STUDENT A SPOT IN THE PROGRAM.
The following are not required but it will be very helpful if you have prior experience or stock general knowledge in:
- Patient Care or Working in a Healthcare Setting
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Terminology
Once enrolled, you and other CNA training students will go through the well-structured program that covers the following topics:
- Human Anatomy / Body Mechanics
- Nutrition Monitoring / Diet Education
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Nursing Care – Basic and Complex Care
- Care Practices and Techniques – Age-Specific Training
- Infection Control Procedures
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Safety in Patient Care Delivery
- Communication Skills Training
- Taking and Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Mobility Skills Training and Support
CNA I Program Tuition and Fees
PLEASE INCLUDE $5.00 PROCESSING FEE FOR ALL DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
- Registration Fee :$25.00 Non Refundable
- Tuition fee: $550.00
- Student School Binder ( school curriculum) and Supplies : $50.00
- Payment Plan:
- $275.00 Before confirmation of class
- $275.00 Due the first week of class
Please note others expenses include the following:
- State exam fee, Payable to Pearson Vue : $120.00 (This payment is made directly on line to Pearson Vue when student have confirmation of their State Examination)
- Uniform and Shoe for Clinical : Set of NAVY BLUE (pant and top) Student will purchase uniform from outside the school.
- TB skin test (require before admission) : $20.00 at the school or from your doctor’s office.
- Drug Test (require before admission) : $40.00 at the school or form your doctor’s office.
- Background check (require before admission) : $40.00 at the school or from the police/sheriff’s department.
- MORNING CLASSES
CLASS SCHEDULE: MONDAY – THURSDAY
DAY CLASS: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM (5 WEEKS )
CLINICAL PLACEMENT: 7 AM – 2:30 PM ( WEEK 6)
SEPTEMBER 9th – OCTOBER 18th 2019 ( NO EVENING CLASS)
OCTOBER 28th – DECEMBER 6th 2019 ( NO EVENING CLASS)
To enroll at Unity Nursing Institute, please submit the required information in the form:
Download Application Form