To be eligible for enrollment in our CNA training program, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- High School or College Transcript
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background Checks
- TB Test
- Physical exam report
- PLEASE REMEMBER, A STUDENT WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED FOR A CLASS IF ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET INCLUDING INITIAL OR FULL PAYMENT OF PROGRAM TUITION.
- NOTE: PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE ONLY WILL NOT GUARANTEE A SPOT IN THE PROGRAM.
The following are not required but it will be very helpful if you have prior experience or stock general knowledge in:
- Patient Care or Working in a Healthcare Setting
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Terminology
Once enrolled, you and other CNA training students will go through the well-structured program that covers the following topics:
- Human Anatomy / Body Mechanics
- Nutrition Monitoring / Diet Education
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Nursing Care – Basic and Complex Care
- Care Practices and Techniques – Age-Specific Training
- Infection Control Procedures
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Safety in Patient Care Delivery
- Communication Skills Training
- Taking and Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Mobility Skills Training and Support
CNA I Program Tuition and Fees
PLEASE INCLUDE $5.00 PROCESSING FEE FOR ALL DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
- Registration Fee :$25.00 (Non Refundable)
- Tuition fee: $650.00
- Student School Binder ( school curriculum) and Lab fee : $70.00
- Payment Plan:
- $325.00 Before confirmation of class
- $325.00 Due the first week of class
Please note others expenses include the following:
- State exam fee, Payable to Pearson Vue : $120.00 (This payment is made directly on line to Pearson Vue when students have confirmation of their State Examination)
- Uniform and Shoes for Clinical : Set of NAVY BLUE (pants and top) Students will purchase uniform from outside the school.
- TB skin test (required before admission) : $25.00 at the school or from your doctor’s office.
- Drug Test (required before admission) : $40.00 at the school or form your doctor’s office.
- Background check (required before admission) : $40.00 at the school or from the police/sheriff’s department.
(NOTE: The class is 6 weeks in total. The first 2 weeks will be ONLINE while the last 4 weeks will take place at the SCHOOL for skills practice.
January 10th – February 17th (morning class only)
March 7th – April 14th
May 16th – June 23rd
July 11th – August 18th
September 5th – October 13th
October 24th – December 1st
Please submit all admission documents and initial tuition fee to secure a spot.
Please visit the school to complete all admission signature forms.
To enroll at Unity Nursing Institute, please submit the required information in the form: