To be eligible for enrollment in our CNA training program, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- GED or General Equivalency Diploma
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background Checks
- Vaccinations and Free from Communicable Diseases
The following are not required but it will be very helpful if you have prior experience or stock general knowledge in:
- Patient Care or Working in a Healthcare Setting
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Terminology
Once enrolled, you and other CNA training students will go through the well-structured program that covers the following topics:
- Human Anatomy / Body Mechanics
- Nutrition Monitoring / Diet Education
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Nursing Care – Basic and Complex Care
- Care Practices and Techniques – Age-Specific Training
- Infection Control Procedures
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Safety in Patient Care Delivery
- Communication Skills Training
- Taking and Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Mobility Skills Training and Support
CNA 1 Program Tuition and Fees
- Registration Fee : Non Refundable Fees : $25.00
- Tuition / Handouts Others Supplies : $480.00
- Tuition can Paid in Full or
- $240.00 Before Admission day
- $240.00 on second week of class
Please note others expenses include the following:
- State exam fee, Payable to Pearsonvue : $101.00 (Have your money before attending Clinical).
- Uniform and Shoe for Clinical : Set of navy blue (pant and top) Student will purchase uniform from outside the school.
- TB skin test (require before admission) : $20.00 at the school or from your doctor’s office.
- Drug Test (require before admission) : $40.00 at the school or form your doctor’s office.
- Background check (require before admission) : $40.00 at the school or from the police/sheriff’s department.
To enroll at Unity Nursing Institute, please submit the required information in the form:
Download Application Form