To be eligible for enrollment in our training programs, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- High School/GED and/or College(if applicable) Transcript (Offcial or Unofficial)
- Two Forms of Identification (Photo ID and/or US Passport) [Legal Name must match on both]
- Social Security Card (Required for examination) *Must match photo ID
- Physical Exam Report (Valid within a year of the first day of class)
- Negative TB Test/Chest X-ray or QuantiFeron-TB (Valid within a year of the first day of class)
- Criminal Background Check (Valid within 6 months of the first day of class) *Available through the school for $40.
- Urine Drug Screen (Valid within 6 months of the first day of class) *Available through the school for $40.
Application, Enrollment and Document Drop-Off MUST BE DONE ON MONDAY-THURSDAY FROM 9am-2pm (School is Closed for Lunch 12-1pm) at the school.
**By appointment ONLY, outside of the above mentioned hours.**
- Non Refundable Registration Fee: $25.00 (DUE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION)
- PLEASE INDICATE ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM THE TIME YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE CLASS (MORNING OR EVENING).
To enroll for CNA I at Unity Nursing Institute, please submit the required information in the form below:
To enroll for CNA II, Med-Aide or CNA Refresher please contact the school.