To be eligible for enrollment in our CNA training program, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- GED or General Equivalency Diploma or college transcript
- TB Test (within a year)
- Drug Test (within six months)
- Criminal Background Report (within six months)
- Copy of SS# and a Valid Picture ID with matching first and last names ( non-laminated)
- Physical Examination report completed within a year
The following are not required but it will be very helpful if you have prior experience or stock general knowledge in:
- Patient Care or Working in a Healthcare Setting
- Human Anatomy
- Medical Terminology
Once enrolled, you and other CNA training students will go through the well-structured program that covers the following topics:
- Human Anatomy / Body Mechanics
- Nutrition Monitoring / Diet Education
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Nursing Care – Basic and Complex Care
- Care Practices and Techniques – Age-Specific Training
- Infection Control Procedures
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Safety in Patient Care Delivery
- Communication Skills Training
- Taking and Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
- Mobility Skills Training and Support
- CNA I Program Tuition and Fees ( Please find dates from the main page)
PLEASE INCLUDE $5.00 PROCESSING FEE FOR ALL DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
- Registration Fee : Non Refundable Fees : $25.00
- Tuition : $550.00
- Student Binder and Lab fee : $70.00
- Student cannot be confirm for a class until all the school requirements for admission have been completed( initial tuition of $275.00 plus $70 for School binder and Lab fee
- PLEASE INDICATE ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM THE TIME YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE CLASS ( MORNING OR EVENING).
Please note others expenses include the following:
- State exam fee, Payable to Pearson Vue : $120.00 ( please have your money before attending Clinical).
- Uniform and Shoe for Clinical : Set of NAVY BLUE (pant and top) Student will purchase uniform from outside the school.
- TB skin test (require before admission) : $20.00 at the school or from your doctor’s office.
- Drug Test (require before admission) : $40.00 at the school or form your doctor’s office.
- Background check (require before admission) : $40.00 at the school or from the police/sheriff’s department.
To enroll at Unity Nursing Institute, please submit the required information in the form:
Download Application Form